Sunday, April 20, 2014

Confetti Eggs

Have you seen the confetti eggs on Pinterest? I started noticing my friends pinning them just the past couple of weeks. I don't know how people save their eggs and then fill them with confetti. That is so time consuming. I think I would cry watching them being broken if I had put so much time into something like this. So imagine my joy when I walked into Walgreens and someone had already made the confetti eggs for me. I just want to say "thank you" to the person who took the time to make confetti eggs and let me buy them. I am here to say to all the moms who may have made their own confetti eggs, give yourself a break and go buy them and spend the time with your kids. I know you'll thank me later.






 And it was all over in 10mins. I enjoyed every minute and so did my kids. Happy Easter!



1 comment:

  1. What a cute blog! I didn't know you had one. I will be stopping by more often.

    ReplyDelete